The final conference will mark the release of the EUROSTUDENT VI final report. Project partners from ministries, national research teams, as well as external stakeholders will get together in Berlin on March 6th and 7th, 2018, to learn about and discuss the recent results.
The conference aims to:
- showcase the EUROSTUDENT VI “Synopsis of Indicators”, the EUROSTUDENT Thematic Review “Students’ employment”, and the EUROSTUDENT VI database, informing about the main results
- encourage reflection on EUROSTUDENT VI comparative results from a national perspective, and vice versa
- inspire discussions about practices in using EUROSTUDENT data and results
- for further in-depth analyses using both national and comparative data
- to inform and improve higher education policy at the national and European level