Date: March 29th, 9AM - 5PM
Place: Europa City Hotel (J. Jasinskio g. 14, Vilnius 01112)
Goal of the Learning Camp is to execute workshop to increase public awareness, trust and gain broad support needed for introduction of new LEAN approach in the innovation ecosystem development.
- Introduction and rationale to explain why LEAN is very suitable also in regional development;
- In depth presentation of LEAN approach and its specifics in regional development;
- Presentation of wide set of good practices of using LEAN.
The workshop will be conducted by Domen Bole m. sc., innovation ecosystem expert, approved by Technical Assistance and Information Exchange instrument of the European Commission, TAIEX.
Domen Bole has hands-on experience in using LEAN for the planning, deployment and management of 10+ innovation ecosystem projects in South Eastern Europe.
Challenges implementing knowledge-based society in Eastern Europe
Innovation ecosystem and the role of intermediary institutions
Traditional vs LEAN development of intermediary institutions
LEAN approach and its specifics in intermediary institutions
Overview of good practices. Cases will be selected at workshop
- national and local innovation strategy,
- national and local intermediary institution support services and
- national and local multiple helix collaboration programs.
|16.30-17.00||Questions & answer|